- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
February 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Datsun expands its African footprint to ZimbabweHARARE, Zimbabwe – Datsun has announced that it's expanding its footprint on the African continent with the launch of the Datsun range in Zimbabwe.Datsun will introduce in Zimbabwe the Datsun GO, GO+ as well as the Datsun GO+ PV (panel van), which is designed to exceed aspirations of a new generation of customers, including first-time […]
- Nissan and DeNA to start Easy Ride robo-vehicle mobility service trialEasy Ride test vehicle and mobile app (https://easy-ride.com) YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and DeNA Co., Ltd. will begin a field test of Easy Ride, the robo-vehicle mobility service being developed by both companies, on March 5.Easy Ride is envisioned as a mobility service for anyone who wants to travel freely to their destination of […]
- Electric Explorer African Challenge – the first EV expedition across AfricaROSSLYN, South Africa – The Electric Explorer African Challenge 2018, the first-ever electric vehicle expedition across Africa, has begun. Behind the wheel of a previous-generation Nissan LEAF is famous Polish traveler Arkady Paweł Fiedler, accompanied by photographer Albert Wójtowicz. The LEAF is not modified in any way – it is exactly the same as the car […]
- Datsun expands its African footprint to Zimbabwe
Author Archives: Z32C
For those that do not know, Yutaka Katayama has died May the next part of your journey be as a feather on the wind, or a Z on a winding road.
The Next meeting of The Coastal Z Club will be at The Exchange Tavern at 6710 Waters Avenue! Same Z time (7pm) Same Z Channel.
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there! As a bit of added Coastal Z Club info, I got a call from Angel, … Continue reading
The Next Club Meeting will be at Sonic on Mongomery CrossRoads Tuesday 10/21/14 at 6:30 pm! Be there! We have had several inquiries from Z enthusiasts, and expect to see some new Zs! I will bring the camera, but will … Continue reading
OK! After a lengthy absence, Coastal Z Club is actively Pinging! As My health became an issue and no one jumped in to keep the club in progress, it waned, but now that my health is actually improving, I will … Continue reading
We (Trish and I) are Finally here! That freakin’ Murphy must have stowed away in the car…he set us up for delays and drama! From more rain than expected to missing Tire Valve stem expensions, to morons trying to cause … Continue reading
The Coastal Z CLub has been invited to the Dixieland Cruisers 26th Annual car Show on Sat, Mar 29 at the Windsor Forest Baptist Church on White Bluff Rd! Let’s see if we can get up a healthy participation-this is … Continue reading
Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 … Continue reading
Our next meeting will be on 2/18/14 at 6:30 at Cary Hilliards on Abercorn across from Home Depot/Lowes ZDayz is rapidly approaching, a little over 90 days out-that may sound like you have plenty of time, but the fact is … Continue reading
As the title says, 12/17/13 Hooters at 7pm! We will be giving Gary congratulations on his recent Car Show First Places(Yup, three of them!) checking on the progress on several members projects, Passing out issues of Z Car Club Magazine, … Continue reading