- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
October 2017 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Another successful day for the CheetahROSSLYN, South Africa – This year's Nissan Charity Cheetah Karting event, hosted by Zwartkops International Karting Circuit and the MCP Rental karts in South Africa, raised a whopping R70 000.00 – the most ever raised. Nissan South Africa was once again the official sponsor for the event, which was organized by the Clare Vale Racing […]
- Regarding recurrence of final vehicle inspection issue at Nissan’s vehicle plants in JapanYOKOHAMA, Japan – As previously announced, on September 18 the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation (MLIT) notified Nissan that in the final vehicle inspection process, certain checks were carried out by technicians not properly registered to perform those duties under Nissan’s own processes. Nissan took corrective measures at Japanese production plants by September […]
- Nissan to unveil new ambulance and electric delivery vehicleYOKOHAMA, Japan (Oct. 19, 2017) – Nissan will unveil two new fully customized vehicles at the Tokyo Motor Show to improve city mobility: the new Paramedic Concept and the all-electric e-NV200 Fridge Concept.Packed with new technologies and features, the new Paramedic Concept will be Nissan's fifth-generation ambulance and builds on the success of the previous […]
- Another successful day for the Cheetah
Author Archives: Z32C
For those that do not know, Yutaka Katayama has died May the next part of your journey be as a feather on the wind, or a Z on a winding road.
The Next meeting of The Coastal Z Club will be at The Exchange Tavern at 6710 Waters Avenue! Same Z time (7pm) Same Z Channel.
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there! As a bit of added Coastal Z Club info, I got a call from Angel, … Continue reading
The Next Club Meeting will be at Sonic on Mongomery CrossRoads Tuesday 10/21/14 at 6:30 pm! Be there! We have had several inquiries from Z enthusiasts, and expect to see some new Zs! I will bring the camera, but will … Continue reading
OK! After a lengthy absence, Coastal Z Club is actively Pinging! As My health became an issue and no one jumped in to keep the club in progress, it waned, but now that my health is actually improving, I will … Continue reading
We (Trish and I) are Finally here! That freakin’ Murphy must have stowed away in the car…he set us up for delays and drama! From more rain than expected to missing Tire Valve stem expensions, to morons trying to cause … Continue reading
The Coastal Z CLub has been invited to the Dixieland Cruisers 26th Annual car Show on Sat, Mar 29 at the Windsor Forest Baptist Church on White Bluff Rd! Let’s see if we can get up a healthy participation-this is … Continue reading
Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 … Continue reading
Our next meeting will be on 2/18/14 at 6:30 at Cary Hilliards on Abercorn across from Home Depot/Lowes ZDayz is rapidly approaching, a little over 90 days out-that may sound like you have plenty of time, but the fact is … Continue reading
As the title says, 12/17/13 Hooters at 7pm! We will be giving Gary congratulations on his recent Car Show First Places(Yup, three of them!) checking on the progress on several members projects, Passing out issues of Z Car Club Magazine, … Continue reading