- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
May 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan underlines commitment to EV era at KAIDA forum in SeoulSEOUL – Nissan is committed to making electric vehicles more accessible to more customers as the future of mobility fast approaches, Nissan's head of Asia and Oceania Yutaka Sanada recently told a forum in South Korea.The forum – "The Future of Mobility: Is EV era closer?" – was organized by the Korea Automobile Importers and […]
- Bédard and King share victories at the opening of 2018 Nissan Micra CupMISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada – The fourth-annual Nissan Micra Cup officially launched its 2018 season, this past weekend at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, northeast of Toronto, Ontario. Despite Mother Nature forcing the drivers and spectators to manage some extreme weather conditions, it did not stop the Nissan Micra Cup from presenting two hotly contested events, won […]
- Top 10 Super GT performances as Mardenborough and Sasaki shineSUZUKA, Japan – Former GT Academy winner Jann Mardenborough and Japanese teammate Daiki Sasaki led the charge for Nissan in the latest Super GT round at Suzuka.The No. 12 Team IMPUL entry qualified sixth fastest and Mardenborough gained another spot on the opening lap of the race.The young duo had a strong, trouble-free run with […]
- Nissan underlines commitment to EV era at KAIDA forum in Seoul
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For those that do not know, Yutaka Katayama has died May the next part of your journey be as a feather on the wind, or a Z on a winding road.
The Next meeting of The Coastal Z Club will be at The Exchange Tavern at 6710 Waters Avenue! Same Z time (7pm) Same Z Channel.
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there! As a bit of added Coastal Z Club info, I got a call from Angel, … Continue reading
The Next Club Meeting will be at Sonic on Mongomery CrossRoads Tuesday 10/21/14 at 6:30 pm! Be there! We have had several inquiries from Z enthusiasts, and expect to see some new Zs! I will bring the camera, but will … Continue reading
OK! After a lengthy absence, Coastal Z Club is actively Pinging! As My health became an issue and no one jumped in to keep the club in progress, it waned, but now that my health is actually improving, I will … Continue reading
We (Trish and I) are Finally here! That freakin’ Murphy must have stowed away in the car…he set us up for delays and drama! From more rain than expected to missing Tire Valve stem expensions, to morons trying to cause … Continue reading
The Coastal Z CLub has been invited to the Dixieland Cruisers 26th Annual car Show on Sat, Mar 29 at the Windsor Forest Baptist Church on White Bluff Rd! Let’s see if we can get up a healthy participation-this is … Continue reading
Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 … Continue reading
Our next meeting will be on 2/18/14 at 6:30 at Cary Hilliards on Abercorn across from Home Depot/Lowes ZDayz is rapidly approaching, a little over 90 days out-that may sound like you have plenty of time, but the fact is … Continue reading
As the title says, 12/17/13 Hooters at 7pm! We will be giving Gary congratulations on his recent Car Show First Places(Yup, three of them!) checking on the progress on several members projects, Passing out issues of Z Car Club Magazine, … Continue reading