- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
November 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra brave the Sahara DesertEmbed this cinemagraph on your website ER-RACHIDIA, Morocco – The Go Anywhere ethos of Nissan's pickups and SUVs is being put to the test this week as the Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra take on the rugged terrain of the Sahara Desert.Setting out from Er-Rachidia in eastern Morocco, members of the media are experiencing the […]
- All-new Nissan Altima debuts at Guangzhou Motor Show 2018GUANGZHOU, China – The all-new Nissan Altima sedan, equipped with world-first engine technology and the ProPILOT driver assistance system, made its China debut today at the Guangzhou Motor Show 2018.Born from collaboration between Nissan designers in China, Europe, Japan and the U.S., the all-new Altima is a truly global vehicle and is powered by the […]
- Nissan’s e-POWER system wins technology awardEmbed this cinemagraph on your websiteYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan’s e-POWER electrified powertrain, available in the Serena minivan, has been named Technology of the Year for 2019 by the Automotive Researchers' and Journalists' Conference of Japan (RJC).RJC announced the award today, following a final round of voting for its annual Car of the Year awards on […]
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra brave the Sahara Desert
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For those that do not know, Yutaka Katayama has died May the next part of your journey be as a feather on the wind, or a Z on a winding road.
The Next meeting of The Coastal Z Club will be at The Exchange Tavern at 6710 Waters Avenue! Same Z time (7pm) Same Z Channel.
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there! As a bit of added Coastal Z Club info, I got a call from Angel, … Continue reading
The Next Club Meeting will be at Sonic on Mongomery CrossRoads Tuesday 10/21/14 at 6:30 pm! Be there! We have had several inquiries from Z enthusiasts, and expect to see some new Zs! I will bring the camera, but will … Continue reading
OK! After a lengthy absence, Coastal Z Club is actively Pinging! As My health became an issue and no one jumped in to keep the club in progress, it waned, but now that my health is actually improving, I will … Continue reading
We (Trish and I) are Finally here! That freakin’ Murphy must have stowed away in the car…he set us up for delays and drama! From more rain than expected to missing Tire Valve stem expensions, to morons trying to cause … Continue reading
The Coastal Z CLub has been invited to the Dixieland Cruisers 26th Annual car Show on Sat, Mar 29 at the Windsor Forest Baptist Church on White Bluff Rd! Let’s see if we can get up a healthy participation-this is … Continue reading
Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 … Continue reading
Our next meeting will be on 2/18/14 at 6:30 at Cary Hilliards on Abercorn across from Home Depot/Lowes ZDayz is rapidly approaching, a little over 90 days out-that may sound like you have plenty of time, but the fact is … Continue reading
As the title says, 12/17/13 Hooters at 7pm! We will be giving Gary congratulations on his recent Car Show First Places(Yup, three of them!) checking on the progress on several members projects, Passing out issues of Z Car Club Magazine, … Continue reading