- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
December 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan to showcase NISMO brand with special exhibitionNissan will highlight its NISMO road cars and pay tribute to the company’s motorsports history with a themed vehicle display at the Nissan Gallery in Yokohama from Nov. 12.
- New Nissan Versa debuts in Latin AmericaThe new Nissan Versa is making its debut this month in Latin America, offering customers a completely new design, a more efficient powertrain and the most modern equipment and technology in its segment.
- Nissan and INFINITI announce sales results for October, 2019Nissan’s vehicle sales continued to outperform the market in China in October and the January-October period.
- Nissan to showcase NISMO brand with special exhibition
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Wow! We had a great meeting at Hooters of Savannah, Special thanks to Tabatha for taking such good care of us and to Felicia, Erika, Lindsey, DeAnn, and McKenzie for their help with our pictures-Thanks! We had several people attend Z-less(but hey, they were there!) with excuses ranging from “hey my engine is out”, to “I had to sell my Z to send my kid to school”, to “The body shop is yanking my chain!” ! But Rick, Logan and I brought our cars despite issues ranging from: “I took of my GOPro Mounts” to “My Gas Pedal gets stuck” to I have no interior and just put the Drivers seat back in…well only those that dare, truely live…the proof is in the pictures! If ever there was a reason to come to a meeting….
The Next Meeting of Coastal Z CLub will be at Hooters at 204(Abercorn) and I95 at 6:30pm on Tuesday April 16th! I will be asking the girls for their active participation in a photography session for our contribution to Z … Continue reading