- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
November 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra brave the Sahara DesertEmbed this cinemagraph on your website ER-RACHIDIA, Morocco – The Go Anywhere ethos of Nissan's pickups and SUVs is being put to the test this week as the Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra take on the rugged terrain of the Sahara Desert.Setting out from Er-Rachidia in eastern Morocco, members of the media are experiencing the […]
- All-new Nissan Altima debuts at Guangzhou Motor Show 2018GUANGZHOU, China – The all-new Nissan Altima sedan, equipped with world-first engine technology and the ProPILOT driver assistance system, made its China debut today at the Guangzhou Motor Show 2018.Born from collaboration between Nissan designers in China, Europe, Japan and the U.S., the all-new Altima is a truly global vehicle and is powered by the […]
- Nissan’s e-POWER system wins technology awardEmbed this cinemagraph on your websiteYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan’s e-POWER electrified powertrain, available in the Serena minivan, has been named Technology of the Year for 2019 by the Automotive Researchers' and Journalists' Conference of Japan (RJC).RJC announced the award today, following a final round of voting for its annual Car of the Year awards on […]
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra brave the Sahara Desert
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Wow! We had a great meeting at Hooters of Savannah, Special thanks to Tabatha for taking such good care of us and to Felicia, Erika, Lindsey, DeAnn, and McKenzie for their help with our pictures-Thanks! We had several people attend Z-less(but hey, they were there!) with excuses ranging from “hey my engine is out”, to “I had to sell my Z to send my kid to school”, to “The body shop is yanking my chain!” ! But Rick, Logan and I brought our cars despite issues ranging from: “I took of my GOPro Mounts” to “My Gas Pedal gets stuck” to I have no interior and just put the Drivers seat back in…well only those that dare, truely live…the proof is in the pictures! If ever there was a reason to come to a meeting….
The Next Meeting of Coastal Z CLub will be at Hooters at 204(Abercorn) and I95 at 6:30pm on Tuesday April 16th! I will be asking the girls for their active participation in a photography session for our contribution to Z … Continue reading