- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
July 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan TITAN XD flexes its beach bod as TITAN Surfcamp in the U.S.VERO BEACH, Fla. – Sand under tires, sun setting on the Atlantic Ocean … Nissan has dropped the towel on the ultimate beach-inspired show vehicle – TITAN Surfcamp.From its off-road tires to the rooftop tent, TITAN Surfcamp is an all-inclusive beach cruiser featuring surfboards, paddleboards, fishing rods, a solar-powered shower and more. It's the latest […]
- INFINITI announces fourth LAB in Hong KongHONG KONG – INFINITI chairman and global president Roland Krueger today announced INFINITI would host the fourth version of its startup LAB in Hong Kong to develop startups. Krueger made the announcement at the RISE websummit event today, where he was a keynote speaker."Hong Kong is a very entrepreneurial city and RISE is filled with […]
- Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign debuts at Goodwood Festival of SpeedGOODWOOD, UK – Nissan factory GT3 racers Lucas Ordóñez and Alex Buncombe headed to the Goodwood Festival of Speed to take the Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign up one of the most famous hills in motorsport. Ordóñez and Buncombe piloted the prototype up the 1.86km (1.16 mile) hill on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, […]
- Nissan TITAN XD flexes its beach bod as TITAN Surfcamp in the U.S.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Wow! We had a great meeting at Hooters of Savannah, Special thanks to Tabatha for taking such good care of us and to Felicia, Erika, Lindsey, DeAnn, and McKenzie for their help with our pictures-Thanks! We had several people attend Z-less(but hey, they were there!) with excuses ranging from “hey my engine is out”, to “I had to sell my Z to send my kid to school”, to “The body shop is yanking my chain!” ! But Rick, Logan and I brought our cars despite issues ranging from: “I took of my GOPro Mounts” to “My Gas Pedal gets stuck” to I have no interior and just put the Drivers seat back in…well only those that dare, truely live…the proof is in the pictures! If ever there was a reason to come to a meeting….
The Next Meeting of Coastal Z CLub will be at Hooters at 204(Abercorn) and I95 at 6:30pm on Tuesday April 16th! I will be asking the girls for their active participation in a photography session for our contribution to Z … Continue reading