- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
August 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan e.dams takes second place in Formula E drivers’ championshipYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan proved to be a winner both on and off the track during the brand's debut season in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship.Sebastien Buemi won the penultimate race on the streets of Brooklyn as the season wound up this month in New York. Four straight podium finishes propelled the Swiss driver […]
- New Nissan Serena goes on sale in JapanSerena e-POWER Highway STAR V model YOKOHAMA, Japan - Nissan today introduced the new Serena, the latest version of the company’s best-selling minivan, featuring a fresh new look both inside and out, and a variety of new intelligent safety technologies as standard equipment.The new Serena, which went on sale in Japan today, carries on the traditions established […]
- INFINITI brings Japanese Automotive Invitational to Pebble BeachPEBBLE BEACH, Calif. – INFINITI and MotorTrend Group are partnering again to present the second annual Japanese Automotive Invitational (JAI) to Pebble Beach Automotive Week from Aug. 16 to 18 in the U.S. Among a week of vintage automotive events, the JAI is distinguished as the premier experience dedicated to Japanese automotive achievements, culture and […]
- Nissan e.dams takes second place in Formula E drivers’ championship
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Wow! We had a great meeting at Hooters of Savannah, Special thanks to Tabatha for taking such good care of us and to Felicia, Erika, Lindsey, DeAnn, and McKenzie for their help with our pictures-Thanks! We had several people attend Z-less(but hey, they were there!) with excuses ranging from “hey my engine is out”, to “I had to sell my Z to send my kid to school”, to “The body shop is yanking my chain!” ! But Rick, Logan and I brought our cars despite issues ranging from: “I took of my GOPro Mounts” to “My Gas Pedal gets stuck” to I have no interior and just put the Drivers seat back in…well only those that dare, truely live…the proof is in the pictures! If ever there was a reason to come to a meeting….
The Next Meeting of Coastal Z CLub will be at Hooters at 204(Abercorn) and I95 at 6:30pm on Tuesday April 16th! I will be asking the girls for their active participation in a photography session for our contribution to Z … Continue reading