A couple of members of the Coastal Z Club attended Racelines Save The Last Slice Car show on Saturday November 2, 2013! Gary won a trophy with his beautifulV8 240Z! The show was a resounding success due to the planning and hard work by Raceline, and the vendors who jumped in. There were amazing cars, even more amazing people, and tons of good food and awards! My boys played in the Bouncy house, and got tatoos
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
December 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan to showcase NISMO brand with special exhibitionNissan will highlight its NISMO road cars and pay tribute to the company’s motorsports history with a themed vehicle display at the Nissan Gallery in Yokohama from Nov. 12.
- New Nissan Versa debuts in Latin AmericaThe new Nissan Versa is making its debut this month in Latin America, offering customers a completely new design, a more efficient powertrain and the most modern equipment and technology in its segment.
- Nissan and INFINITI announce sales results for October, 2019Nissan’s vehicle sales continued to outperform the market in China in October and the January-October period.
- Nissan to showcase NISMO brand with special exhibition