As the title says, 12/17/13 Hooters at 7pm!
We will be giving Gary congratulations on his recent Car Show First Places(Yup, three of them!) checking on the progress on several members projects, Passing out issues of Z Car Club Magazine, and starting to plan for next years events! On that vein-Now is the time to start getting ready for ZDAYZ! Even though registration will not open until early January, reserving a room/cabin at Fontana Resort is something you do not want to wait on…there are only so many, and they sell out in a hurry(I set mine up before I leave every year). ZDayz need volunteers to run, and asks only two to four hours from the weekends festivities! For volunteering you get to be a part of the team and get an official “ZDAYZ Voluntold” tshrt! We handled the Trivia contest last year-after trouncing all comers the first year! There are lots of opportunities-from Judging the car show to helping with bag stuffing and registration to parking at the Dam photo, to checking bracelets and beers at the dinners Friday and Saturday nights-having done all of them I can tell you there is more fun to them than actual work (though you do have to actually show up and actually do something!), and everyone involved is going to have a good time! By My measure ZDayz is on of the largest Z events in the country and certainly in the region. If you attend you will see some of the most beautiful Zs out there from Bone Stock to modified to the point of being almost un-recognizeable! You will also get to meet many of the Z people you may have met on line…and drive the most outrageous road you will ever put your Z on-US129-The Tail of the Dragon! From Driving the Dragon, to the Trivia COntest, Car show, Giveaways, Raffles, competitions and awards, ZDayz is an event not to be missed, from Z cars, Z People, and Z immersion-you will have a great time-In the cabins there are College type parties, on the Deck at the Rec room there is a live band and serious mingling, and in the lodge are the quiet and private get togethers…something for everyone! The event is still shaping up! See www.Zdayz.com for the most current information!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
October 2017 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Another successful day for the CheetahROSSLYN, South Africa – This year's Nissan Charity Cheetah Karting event, hosted by Zwartkops International Karting Circuit and the MCP Rental karts in South Africa, raised a whopping R70 000.00 – the most ever raised. Nissan South Africa was once again the official sponsor for the event, which was organized by the Clare Vale Racing […]
- Regarding recurrence of final vehicle inspection issue at Nissan’s vehicle plants in JapanYOKOHAMA, Japan – As previously announced, on September 18 the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation (MLIT) notified Nissan that in the final vehicle inspection process, certain checks were carried out by technicians not properly registered to perform those duties under Nissan’s own processes. Nissan took corrective measures at Japanese production plants by September […]
- Nissan to unveil new ambulance and electric delivery vehicleYOKOHAMA, Japan (Oct. 19, 2017) – Nissan will unveil two new fully customized vehicles at the Tokyo Motor Show to improve city mobility: the new Paramedic Concept and the all-electric e-NV200 Fridge Concept.Packed with new technologies and features, the new Paramedic Concept will be Nissan's fifth-generation ambulance and builds on the success of the previous […]
- Another successful day for the Cheetah