Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
December 2017 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan gives the gift of water to a school in Limpopo in South AfricaROSSLYN, South Africa – Nissan South Africa has donated a fully functional water system to Bahlologa Secondary School in Lonsdale, Limpopo. Nissan unveiled the water system to excited students, teachers and community leaders.A few months ago, Nissan received a request for a water tank from the Bahlaloga school. After conducting a needs analysis, Nissan decided […]
- INFINITI LAB 3.0 concludes with Demo Day in Hong KongHONG KONG – INFINITI LAB 3.0 recently concluded its nine-week program with a successful Demo Day held at Loft 22, Central in Hong Kong.INFINITI LAB empowers ambitious startups to reach their full potential. The program finds driven disruptors, innovators and entrepreneurs and supports them as they turn ideas into action. INFINITI LAB 3.0 opened with a […]
- INFINITI 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 makes Ward’s 10 Best Engines list for second consecutive year in the U.S.NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The INFINITI 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine was named to Ward's 10 Best Engines list for 2018 model year. The VR-series engine has the distinction of being one of just two engines on the list to receive the award for a second consecutive year. Available across the range of newly redesigned INFINITI Q50 […]
- Nissan gives the gift of water to a school in Limpopo in South Africa