Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
November 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra brave the Sahara DesertEmbed this cinemagraph on your website ER-RACHIDIA, Morocco – The Go Anywhere ethos of Nissan's pickups and SUVs is being put to the test this week as the Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra take on the rugged terrain of the Sahara Desert.Setting out from Er-Rachidia in eastern Morocco, members of the media are experiencing the […]
- All-new Nissan Altima debuts at Guangzhou Motor Show 2018GUANGZHOU, China – The all-new Nissan Altima sedan, equipped with world-first engine technology and the ProPILOT driver assistance system, made its China debut today at the Guangzhou Motor Show 2018.Born from collaboration between Nissan designers in China, Europe, Japan and the U.S., the all-new Altima is a truly global vehicle and is powered by the […]
- Nissan’s e-POWER system wins technology awardEmbed this cinemagraph on your websiteYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan’s e-POWER electrified powertrain, available in the Serena minivan, has been named Technology of the Year for 2019 by the Automotive Researchers' and Journalists' Conference of Japan (RJC).RJC announced the award today, following a final round of voting for its annual Car of the Year awards on […]
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra brave the Sahara Desert