Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
December 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan to showcase NISMO brand with special exhibitionNissan will highlight its NISMO road cars and pay tribute to the company’s motorsports history with a themed vehicle display at the Nissan Gallery in Yokohama from Nov. 12.
- New Nissan Versa debuts in Latin AmericaThe new Nissan Versa is making its debut this month in Latin America, offering customers a completely new design, a more efficient powertrain and the most modern equipment and technology in its segment.
- Nissan and INFINITI announce sales results for October, 2019Nissan’s vehicle sales continued to outperform the market in China in October and the January-October period.
- Nissan to showcase NISMO brand with special exhibition