Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
July 2016 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 22.4%YOKOHAMA, Japan (June 30, 2016) - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today published its annual Sustainability Report showing that the global automaker’s carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions have fallen by 22.4% over the past decade.Nissan’s success in reducing emissions, promoting zero-emission vehicles and saving energy at its facilities has made it the highest-performing automotive company tracked by […]
- Nissan production, sales and export results for May 2016YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced its production, sales and export figures for May 2016.1. Production Nissan's global production in May increased 0.4% year-on-year to 435,938 units, the fourth consecutive month of increase and a record for the month of May.Production in Japan decreased 2.5% year-on-year to 65,309 units.Production outside Japan increased […]
- Nissan and Eaton equip new eco-designed Webaxys data center with first deployment of energy storage solution in FranceNew data center using energy storage solution opens in Saint-Romain de Colbosc Eco Park, marking European data center firstMajor step forward for Nissan and Eaton collaboration in developing energy storage solutions with first commercial system deploymentNORMANDY, France – Nissan and Eaton have joined forces to provide an innovative energy storage solution incorporating renewable energy sources […]
- Nissan cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 22.4%