Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
March 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic GamingNASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan is entering the world of competitive esports and video game streaming by becoming the first automaker to partner with two of the biggest teams in the space – FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming."For any company trying to reach the Gen Z and millennial-minded audience, streaming and esports is an enormous opportunity," […]
- Nissan LEAF wins 2019 AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year awardPictured is Al Watkins, general manager of the Western Region, Nissan Canada Inc., (left) accepting the 2019 CGCOTY award from Dan Heyman, AJAC director. VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The Nissan LEAF, the world's best-selling electric vehicle, was named the 2019 Canadian Green Car of the Year (CGCOTY) by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) […]
- Nissan celebrates 60 years in KenyaNAIROBI, Kenya – Nissan is celebrating six decades in Kenya, the hub of its East African operations, with the introduction of the all-new Nissan Navara double cab."Kenya is one of Nissan's oldest markets, and we are proud to partner with the MOTUS Group in serving our customers in the country through Nissan Kenya," said Jim […]
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming