Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
May 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan LEAF Autech to go on sale in JapanThe Nissan LEAF Autech will go on sale in Japan on June 21 YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Nissan LEAF Autech will go on sale in Japan next month, adding exclusive styling to the world’s best-selling electric car.The customized model, based on the Nissan LEAF, will be launched June 21 by Autech Japan, Inc., a Nissan subsidiary.The […]
- Nissan and Delta enable EV-home charging in ThailandBANGKOK, Thailand – Nissan in Thailand has announced the official appointment of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL as the primary provider of electric vehicle charging systems.The deal supports Thailand's electrification goal of 1.2 million units on the road by 2036 and will provide Nissan LEAF owners in Thailand international-standard charging facilities with Delta's quality standard of […]
- Seamless Autonomous Mobility (SAM): The Ultimate Nissan Intelligent IntegrationAdvances in artificial intelligence are making vehicles smarter, more responsive, and better at making decisions in a variety of driving environments. But we are still not at a point where autonomous vehicles can know exactly how to handle unpredictable situations. This is one of the roadblocks to realizing a fully autonomous future for driving. The […]
- Nissan LEAF Autech to go on sale in Japan