Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
October 2016 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- "Connected Mobility for Everyone” – Ogi Redzic on the strategy for connected carsWe’re sorry, but the video "Connected Mobility for Everyone” from Ogi Redzic is currently unavailable. For more on Nissan’s Intelligent Mobility, visit the links below:Renault-Nissan and Microsoft partner to deliver the future of connected drivingRenault Nissan acquires French software development companyRenault-Nissan to launch more than 10 vehicles with autonomous drive technology over the next four […]
- Nissan makes further commitments to Sunderland plantYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Company Ltd. today announced, following its Executive Committee meeting, that it will produce the next Qashqai and will add production of the next X-Trail model at its Sunderland, U.K. Plant.Nissan’s decision follows the U.K. government’s commitment to ensure that the Sunderland plant remains competitive. As a result, Nissan will increase […]
- Nissan production, sales and export results for September and the six month period from April to September 2016YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced its production, sales and export figures for September and the six months from April to September 2016."We have continued to grow throughout the first half of the fiscal year, resulting in record sales and production over the period," said Executive Vice President Daniele Schillaci, global head […]
- "Connected Mobility for Everyone” – Ogi Redzic on the strategy for connected cars