Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
October 2016 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Women on the front lines of automotive research: Three Nissan Research Center employees share insights into working on Nissan R&DYOKOHAMA, Japan – The Nissan Research Center (NRC) in Japan is a center of innovation that attracts global talent. Its mission: to create new values that contribute to the mobility society of the future. In this special report, we present three NRC employees and their insights into working on the front lines of Nissan R&D. Dr. […]
- Nissan commits to Australian motorsport for 2017-18Continues commitment to Virgin Australia Supercars Championship for 2017 and 2018 seasons with Kelly family-owned Nissan Motorsport race teamMichael Caruso to drive #23 Nissan NISMO entry for further two yearsTwo-car entry at 2017 Bathurst 12 Hour with Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3Explores increased participation in Australian GT Championship from 2017MELBOURNE, Australia – Nissan has announced a […]
- Nissan Kicks, the future of crossovers, officially launches in MexicoEmbed this image on a website using the embed code here. MEXICO CITY, Mexico – Nissan Mexico has launched its new crossover, Nissan Kicks, in Mexico City. This global model – which is produced at Nissan's A1 manufacturing plant in Aguascalientes, Mexico – is being introduced for the first time into the Mexican market and is […]
- Women on the front lines of automotive research: Three Nissan Research Center employees share insights into working on Nissan R&D