Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
May 2017 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Juan Felipe García and Sebastián ‘Tatán’ Mejía take first and second in the Nissan March Cup in ColombiaBOGOTA, Colombia – Juan Felipe García celebrated his victory as champion of the Nissan March Cup after an exhilarating final in the Tocancipá Race Track in Colombia, where great battles were witnessed under the rain until the checkered flag.The Nissan March Cup Final was hard fought and marked with dramatic changes in weather. Juan Felipe […]
- Strong showing by NISMO in Autopolis Super GTHITA, Japan – Nissan completed its strongest Super GT performance of 2017 at Autopolis last weekend with all four Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 machines finishing in the top 10. Veteran Satoshi Motoyama starred for Nissan in qualifying when he put the No. 46 S Road Craftsports GT-R on the front row of the grid […]
- Eleven companies agree to collaborate on large-scale construction of hydrogen stationsYOKOHAMA, Japan – Toyota Motor Corporation (President: Akio Toyoda), Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (President: Hiroto Saikawa), Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (President: Takahiro Hachigo), JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy (President: Tsutomu Sugimori), Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. (President: Takashi Tsukioka), Iwatani Corporation (President: Mitsuhiro Tanimoto), Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. (President: Michiaki Hirose), Toho Gas Co., Ltd. (President: […]
- Juan Felipe García and Sebastián ‘Tatán’ Mejía take first and second in the Nissan March Cup in Colombia