Howdy Savannah and Low Country Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts! The Next meeting of the Coastal Z Club will be on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at B&D Burgers on Abercorn! With any luck we will have a new to the area Q60 IPL owner in our midst, Mr. Robert Nash! Be sure to welcome him to the area and be quiet…most of us will be recovering from St. Patricks Day and all it means! Once again, two of the best Z events are just on the Horizon! Zdayz and Zcon are coming up quick! If you have never been Zdayz is a weekend of Z magic-318 curves in 11 miles, and more Z immersion than than you will believe from its unique and addicting driving experience, The Tail of The Dragon, to Team Trivia, a Car show, A drag race, exhaust competition, and much, much more, Z days is one of two regional Z events to make room in your schedule for(The other being the ZNationals) . Zcon Is an International Z Car Convention with a history of Nissan attendance by the people who made the Z what it is! With a Performance Driving even, A formally judged car show and The Great and Powerful Lenny Arnoth Chairing on a beautiful California Island, this is a Zevent to be AT! VISIT www.zdayz.com and www.zcon.org for all the info!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
March 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan sponsors the Explore4Knowledge Soweto2Sodwana sustainable seafood expeditionROSSLYN, South Africa – Nissan South Africa (SA) has an extensive history of supporting conservation across the country and is involved with a variety of environmental organizations that have been doing much-needed work to preserve and rehabilitate our natural resources.A passionate wildlife champion, Nissan sponsored the Explore4Knowledge/World Wildlife Fund-South Africa (WWF-SA) #Soweto2Sodwana expedition, which involved […]
- All-new Nissan Altima available with ProPILOT Assist, making Nissan Intelligent Mobility technology even more attainableNEW YORK CITY – The all-new 2019 Nissan Altima will be the third vehicle in Nissan's U.S. lineup with available ProPILOT Assist as the automaker delivers on its mission to make advanced technology more accessible. ProPILOT Assist is a key component of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the company's vision for changing how cars are powered, driven and […]
- Nissan aims to sell 1 million electrified vehicles a year by FY2022YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today unveiled plans to launch growing numbers of electrified vehicles, expand and evolve autonomous driving systems, and accelerate vehicle connectivity as part of its Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022 midterm plan.Among the targets, Nissan is aiming to sell 1 million electrified vehicles – either pure electric models or those […]
- Nissan sponsors the Explore4Knowledge Soweto2Sodwana sustainable seafood expedition