OK! After a lengthy absence, Coastal Z Club is actively Pinging! As My health became an issue and no one jumped in to keep the club in progress, it waned, but now that my health is actually improving, I will be getting the club back into at least some semblance of its former self! I am going to tentatively set a meeting for Tuesday October 21, at a time and location to be announced in the next several days! If you have stopped by and noticed no life on the site, please accept my apologies, and give us a try now, register with the club forum and add your Z to the “Projects and Builds” even it is turn key and ready! We use that forum as an introduction, and as a before and after progression for our members efforts!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
July 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan TITAN XD flexes its beach bod as TITAN Surfcamp in the U.S.VERO BEACH, Fla. – Sand under tires, sun setting on the Atlantic Ocean … Nissan has dropped the towel on the ultimate beach-inspired show vehicle – TITAN Surfcamp.From its off-road tires to the rooftop tent, TITAN Surfcamp is an all-inclusive beach cruiser featuring surfboards, paddleboards, fishing rods, a solar-powered shower and more. It's the latest […]
- INFINITI announces fourth LAB in Hong KongHONG KONG – INFINITI chairman and global president Roland Krueger today announced INFINITI would host the fourth version of its startup LAB in Hong Kong to develop startups. Krueger made the announcement at the RISE websummit event today, where he was a keynote speaker."Hong Kong is a very entrepreneurial city and RISE is filled with […]
- Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign debuts at Goodwood Festival of SpeedGOODWOOD, UK – Nissan factory GT3 racers Lucas Ordóñez and Alex Buncombe headed to the Goodwood Festival of Speed to take the Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign up one of the most famous hills in motorsport. Ordóñez and Buncombe piloted the prototype up the 1.86km (1.16 mile) hill on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, […]
- Nissan TITAN XD flexes its beach bod as TITAN Surfcamp in the U.S.