OK! After a lengthy absence, Coastal Z Club is actively Pinging! As My health became an issue and no one jumped in to keep the club in progress, it waned, but now that my health is actually improving, I will be getting the club back into at least some semblance of its former self! I am going to tentatively set a meeting for Tuesday October 21, at a time and location to be announced in the next several days! If you have stopped by and noticed no life on the site, please accept my apologies, and give us a try now, register with the club forum and add your Z to the “Projects and Builds” even it is turn key and ready! We use that forum as an introduction, and as a before and after progression for our members efforts!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
March 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic GamingNASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan is entering the world of competitive esports and video game streaming by becoming the first automaker to partner with two of the biggest teams in the space – FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming."For any company trying to reach the Gen Z and millennial-minded audience, streaming and esports is an enormous opportunity," […]
- Nissan LEAF wins 2019 AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year awardPictured is Al Watkins, general manager of the Western Region, Nissan Canada Inc., (left) accepting the 2019 CGCOTY award from Dan Heyman, AJAC director. VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The Nissan LEAF, the world's best-selling electric vehicle, was named the 2019 Canadian Green Car of the Year (CGCOTY) by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) […]
- Nissan celebrates 60 years in KenyaNAIROBI, Kenya – Nissan is celebrating six decades in Kenya, the hub of its East African operations, with the introduction of the all-new Nissan Navara double cab."Kenya is one of Nissan's oldest markets, and we are proud to partner with the MOTUS Group in serving our customers in the country through Nissan Kenya," said Jim […]
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming