Title: SCCA, Buccaneer Region, Coastal Empire Event #1
Location: Hutchinson Island
Link out: Click here
Description: The first Solo (Autocross) event for the year in our area!
Coastal Empire Event #1
Start Time: 09:00
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
April 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Regarding further violation of Japan's Companies Act by former Nissan chairmanYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. has filed a criminal complaint against former Chairman Carlos Ghosn related to an aggravated breach of trust under the Companies Act.Nissan filed the complaint after determining that payments made by Nissan to an overseas vehicle sales company via a subsidiary were in fact directed by Ghosn for his […]
- Nissan to donate 100,000 euros for Notre-Dame de Paris restoration effortsYOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. will donate 100,000 euros for the restoration of Notre-Dame de Paris, which suffered major fire damage on April 15.With 20 years of partnership through its alliance with Renault, and with Nissan Europe headquarters in suburban Paris, Nissan has developed close relationships with the Republic of France and its […]
- Regarding April 19, 2019 Nikkei Shimbun articleOn April 19, 2019 the Nikkei Shimbun published a story speculating that Nissan had reduced its global production estimate for the current fiscal year by 15% versus the previous fiscal year.The details reported in this story are completely incorrect, and Nissan has voiced its strong objection to the Nikkei.Nissan’s production plan for the current fiscal […]
- Regarding further violation of Japan's Companies Act by former Nissan chairman