Title: Coastal Z Club BBQ and Planning Meeting
Link out: Click here
Description: Planning meeting at Pete’s House (7626 Joe Allen Dr. Beaufort, SC 29906) this Saturday- February, 2010. $10 full Barbque lunch will be available-but only if you Rsvp on the website by tomorrow at Noon!!! Full details on coastalz.org
This meeting is where we will figure out the course of the club for this year, if you have ideas, suggestions, demands, we need them, come one out and us make this your club!
Start Time: 12:00
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
February 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Second-life EV batteries power ‘off-grid’ adventuresLONDON – Nissan Energy and OPUS Campers have collaborated on a smart camping concept that uses second-life Nissan electric vehicle batteries to deliver up to a week's worth of remote power for "off-grid" adventures.The Nissan x OPUS concept integrates the recently unveiled Nissan Energy ROAM, a portable, all-in-one, weatherproof power pack harnessing Nissan's EV battery technology […]
- Nissan e.dams puts both cars at the front of the Formula E packMEXICO CITY – Nissan showcased the performance side of Nissan Intelligent Mobility in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship in Mexico City this weekend.Mexico's best-selling automotive brand showcased the second-generation Nissan LEAF to fans and media at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez in front of a sell-out crowd.Nissan had an impressive presence in the Formula E E-village […]
- Alliance Ventures invests in PowerShare to advance charging solutions and services for electric vehiclesAlliance Ventures, the strategic venture capital arm of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, today announced a new investment in PowerShare, an electric vehicle (EV) charging platform startup based in China. PowerShare provides an online platform that connects EV drivers, charge point operators and power suppliers to streamline the charging experience. It offers a cloud-based system, enabling suppliers to monitor […]
- Second-life EV batteries power ‘off-grid’ adventures