Title: Coastal Z Club BBQ and Planning Meeting
Link out: Click here
Description: Planning meeting at Pete’s House (7626 Joe Allen Dr. Beaufort, SC 29906) this Saturday- February, 2010. $10 full Barbque lunch will be available-but only if you Rsvp on the website by tomorrow at Noon!!! Full details on coastalz.org
This meeting is where we will figure out the course of the club for this year, if you have ideas, suggestions, demands, we need them, come one out and us make this your club!
Start Time: 12:00
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
December 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan e.dams kicks off Formula E electric street racing challenge with impressive points haulRIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Nissan e.dams has kicked off its ABB FIA Formula E electric street racing championship campaign with an impressive points haul as the first-ever Japanese brand in the series.Nissan debuted as the newest manufacturer to join the championship with Swiss racer Sebastien Buemi and British driver Oliver Rowland finishing sixth and seventh […]
- Nissan builds on its commitment to AfricaROSSLYN, South Africa – This year has been fantastic for Nissan in Africa. After recording a leading 32.8% market share in Ghana, Nissan signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ghanaian government to study how to unlock the full potential of the country's automotive sector."Nissan is the most popular auto brand in Ghana because the […]
- INFINITI previews future fully electric crossoverHONG KONG – INFINITI will preview a vision for its first fully electric crossover at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit in January – revealing a new form design language for electrification, infused with Japanese DNA. INFINITI made its global debut 30 years ago at the NAIAS.The advent of electrified platforms heralds […]
- Nissan e.dams kicks off Formula E electric street racing challenge with impressive points haul