Title: Coastal Z Club BBQ and Planning Meeting
Link out: Click here
Description: Planning meeting at Pete’s House (7626 Joe Allen Dr. Beaufort, SC 29906) this Saturday- February, 2010. $10 full Barbque lunch will be available-but only if you Rsvp on the website by tomorrow at Noon!!! Full details on coastalz.org
This meeting is where we will figure out the course of the club for this year, if you have ideas, suggestions, demands, we need them, come one out and us make this your club!
Start Time: 12:00
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
May 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan LEAF Autech to go on sale in JapanThe Nissan LEAF Autech will go on sale in Japan on June 21 YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Nissan LEAF Autech will go on sale in Japan next month, adding exclusive styling to the world’s best-selling electric car.The customized model, based on the Nissan LEAF, will be launched June 21 by Autech Japan, Inc., a Nissan subsidiary.The […]
- Nissan and Delta enable EV-home charging in ThailandBANGKOK, Thailand – Nissan in Thailand has announced the official appointment of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL as the primary provider of electric vehicle charging systems.The deal supports Thailand's electrification goal of 1.2 million units on the road by 2036 and will provide Nissan LEAF owners in Thailand international-standard charging facilities with Delta's quality standard of […]
- Seamless Autonomous Mobility (SAM): The Ultimate Nissan Intelligent IntegrationAdvances in artificial intelligence are making vehicles smarter, more responsive, and better at making decisions in a variety of driving environments. But we are still not at a point where autonomous vehicles can know exactly how to handle unpredictable situations. This is one of the roadblocks to realizing a fully autonomous future for driving. The […]
- Nissan LEAF Autech to go on sale in Japan