- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
March 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan sponsors the Explore4Knowledge Soweto2Sodwana sustainable seafood expeditionROSSLYN, South Africa – Nissan South Africa (SA) has an extensive history of supporting conservation across the country and is involved with a variety of environmental organizations that have been doing much-needed work to preserve and rehabilitate our natural resources.A passionate wildlife champion, Nissan sponsored the Explore4Knowledge/World Wildlife Fund-South Africa (WWF-SA) #Soweto2Sodwana expedition, which involved […]
- All-new Nissan Altima available with ProPILOT Assist, making Nissan Intelligent Mobility technology even more attainableNEW YORK CITY – The all-new 2019 Nissan Altima will be the third vehicle in Nissan's U.S. lineup with available ProPILOT Assist as the automaker delivers on its mission to make advanced technology more accessible. ProPILOT Assist is a key component of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the company's vision for changing how cars are powered, driven and […]
- Nissan aims to sell 1 million electrified vehicles a year by FY2022YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today unveiled plans to launch growing numbers of electrified vehicles, expand and evolve autonomous driving systems, and accelerate vehicle connectivity as part of its Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022 midterm plan.Among the targets, Nissan is aiming to sell 1 million electrified vehicles – either pure electric models or those […]
- Nissan sponsors the Explore4Knowledge Soweto2Sodwana sustainable seafood expedition
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Video: Nisan March – NISMO Make it all wheel drive and I would be interested.
Title: Coastal Z Club Monthly Meeting Location: Hooters – HWY204 and I95 Description: See you all there! Start Time: 06:30 Date: 2012-01-17 The first meeting in 2012! Hope to see you all there!
Title: SCCA, Buccaneer Region, Coastal Empire Event #1 Location: Hutchinson Island Link out: Click here Description: The first Solo (Autocross) event for the year in our area! Coastal Empire Event #1 Start Time: 09:00 Date: 2012-01-29
Title: SCCA Buccaneer Region Solo Event Location: Hutchinson Island Link out: Click here Description: Solo (Autocross) Coastal Empire Test and Tune Date: 2012-01-28