What is better Than a parking lot full of Z cars? A parking lot full of Zcars and hot babes! This weekend is one of the best parking lot collections of both-The ZNationals-hosted by Z1Motorsports and tailor made for The Z Community! If you have the weekend open, and have a need for Zpeed, your answer lies in Carrollton Ga. att the ZNationals! Festivities that include: Track time with a speed limit set between what your car can do and your best judgement! Dyno Sessions to let you get that last 10th of a Hp out of your Z, A car show for those that keep it clean! tons of Giveaways, Raffles, and Z specials for those of you with an insatiable lust for Z stuff..and speaking of lust…Hot models walking around almost wearing clothes! Look but don’t touch! If that isn’t enough to get your plans changed, more Zs and Z people than you are likely to see in one place in the South East! Russell and his crew at Z1 throw one hell of a party for The Z Community you actually have to experience to believe! Come Party with us at the Z Nationals!
- Anata no tabi no tsugi no bubun wa,-fū ni hane, matawa magarikunetta michi de Z to naru koto ga ari
- Coastal Z Club Meeting 7pm January 20th 2015 The Exchange Tavern
- Our Next meeting will be This Tuesday November 18th, B&D Burgers on Abercorn in front of Lowes at 6pm! I hope to see everyone there!
- October 2014Coastal Z Club Meeting
- Coastal Z Club has Re-awakened
May 2019 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nissan LEAF Autech to go on sale in JapanThe Nissan LEAF Autech will go on sale in Japan on June 21 YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Nissan LEAF Autech will go on sale in Japan next month, adding exclusive styling to the world’s best-selling electric car.The customized model, based on the Nissan LEAF, will be launched June 21 by Autech Japan, Inc., a Nissan subsidiary.The […]
- Nissan and Delta enable EV-home charging in ThailandBANGKOK, Thailand – Nissan in Thailand has announced the official appointment of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL as the primary provider of electric vehicle charging systems.The deal supports Thailand's electrification goal of 1.2 million units on the road by 2036 and will provide Nissan LEAF owners in Thailand international-standard charging facilities with Delta's quality standard of […]
- Seamless Autonomous Mobility (SAM): The Ultimate Nissan Intelligent IntegrationAdvances in artificial intelligence are making vehicles smarter, more responsive, and better at making decisions in a variety of driving environments. But we are still not at a point where autonomous vehicles can know exactly how to handle unpredictable situations. This is one of the roadblocks to realizing a fully autonomous future for driving. The […]
- Nissan LEAF Autech to go on sale in Japan